Order your letterpress business cards in a few easy steps
1) Visit our DESIGNS page to view the letterpress cards collection and select your favorite style. Once you hit "Place Your Order" you will be able to choose your ink color(s), image selection (if applicable) and paper color. You will also be able to enter the wording for your business card. If you're having trouble envisioning which letterpress style works best for you, feel free to email us for some design advice: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Once we receive your order, we will email you back within 1-2 business days with a digital proof of your card. At that point you'll be able to make any necessary changes to your design. Two rounds of revisions are included in your order.
3) After you sign-off on your final proof, we will begin production on your letterpress cards. It takes about two weeks print your custom business card order. Please enquire for rush orders and expedited shipping.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How much do letterpress business cards cost?
1-ply 118lb paper
250 cards with 1-color letterpress printing: $250 / 2-color letterpress printing: $325
500 cards with 1-color letterpress printing: $350 / 2-color letterpress printing: $425
2-ply 236lb paper
250 cards with 1-color letterpress printing, 236lb stock: $350 / 2-color letterpress printing: $425
500 cards with 1-color letterpress printing: $450 / 2-color letterpress printing: $525
2) I can’t decide which letterpress design is best for me.
We understand it can be difficult to visualize your details on a business card or decide which letterpress card is best for your profession. If you email us with your thoughts, we’d be happy to help you select a design.
3) what should I do if I'm not sure that my information will fit on the design I prefer?
We design each set of custom cards carefully using the design you’ve selected as a guide. We will adjust the line spacing and font sizes if necessary to accommodate the information you need on your business card. We understand that these cards are representing you and your business and it is important that they look fantastic.
4) Will I see the design before it is printed?
Yes, once we have your order, we will lay out your business card design incorporating the custom details you have selected. We will email you a pdf proof of your card within 2 business days. You can then email us back to let us know that the design is approved or you can make any changes you would like. You can request up to two rounds of revisions to finalize your order.
5) Can I select a custom ink color for my letterpress cards?
Yes, you can email us with the specific ink color(s) you would like and we'll confirm whether or not we can letterpress print it. At this time we do not offer foil stamping.
6) Can I send my own logo to be letterpress printed on the cards?
Yes, if you email us the logo you would like printed, we can confirm that it will work for letterpress. It should be a black and white vector file. If you have any questions about submitting your own letterpress files, please let us know and we'll help you with that.
7) I have a design already. Can I submit my own design to be letterpress printed?
Yes, if you email us the design, we can confirm that it will work for letterpress. It should be an ai file with the type outlined and images/logos need to be vector files. If you have any questions about how to submit files to be letterpress printed, just let us know.
8) Can you print on both sides of my cards?
We can print on both sides of your cards if you select the 2-ply paper option.
9) How long will it take to get my business cards?
Once you approve your design, we move into production. Each card is letterpress printed one at a time with careful attention to detail. It takes about 2 weeks for us to complete an order. When the cards are finished we will ship them to you via UPS.
10) I need a rush order of letterpress business cards. Can you help me with that?
Yes, we do try to accommodate rush orders if we can. However, letterpress is a labor intensive process and we’re not always able to expedite orders. If you email us with your deadline, we can let you know how quickly we can complete your cards.
11) Do you send samples?
Yes, you can order a sample set of our papers and an example of our printing. Please email us with your address and we will mail this to you via First Class USPS.